7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox

knightni

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Orioles seem to play the sox well. If it weren't for yesterday's performance by Thome. That game could have had a different outcome. Buehrle will pitch against Guthrie. I hope Mark has his best stuff because the Orioles don't lack in hitting and have a rather potent lineup. I hope our all star stifles their hitters and keeps the O's bats silent.

QUOTE (SnB @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 10:34 AM)
odd national tv game.

Except its not really national. I bet other than Chicago and Baltimore, nobody sees this game. (/cranky "I hate Fox 'national' games since I never get to see them here in Atlanta no matter who else is playing" whine post)

By Dave van Dyck

The White Sox had their usual lineup ready for a right-handed pitcher Saturday, as the Orioles sent rookie Brad Bergesen to the mound. Bergesen picked up his first major league victory April 21 against the Sox in Baltimore.

The top of the Sox order was the same, with the bottom third of the order scheduled to be Chris Getz, Gordon Beckham and Dewayne Wise. Mark Buerhrle made his first start since pitching a perfect inning in Tuesdayt's All-Star game.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 11:19 AM)
No Fox Sox game here today. I have to watch the Angels-A's. In fact I don't see any Sox coverage on WGN this weekend either. Well maybe the XM radio will suffice.

I don't know if you have cable or satellite, but there is a free MLB extra innings preview through July 22. Obviously won't work for the Fox games, but every other one should be OK.

Why is this game on FOX?! I hate when they play on FOX, I never get to see it cause the Mets/Yankees/Red Sox will be playing. Today it appears to be the under .500 Mets is my game of the week.

I guess I'll be listening to the game, :gosox1:

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 01:03 PM)
The Sox can win today. I'm starting Bergesen in fantasy baseball.

Between fantasy sports and the monthly wallpaper, I'm a sports curse.

Do me this favor. Pick up every single Twin and Tiger possible in your fantasy league K? Thanks :headbang

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)
Do me this favor. Pick up every single Twin and Tiger possible in your fantasy league K? Thanks :headbang

I've got Kubel and Cuddyer; I had Young and Slowey at one time.

Had Maggs and Granderson too.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 11:19 AM)
No Fox Sox game here today. I have to watch the Angels-A's. In fact I don't see any Sox coverage on WGN this weekend either. Well maybe the XM radio will suffice.

if you have a good connection try http://myp2p.eu/ Then go to the live sports tab, then baseball link, then the little tv by the orioles vs whitesox. You'll have to download tvants, which is a media player(kinda like winamp). There is about a 1 or 2 minute delay, but you will be able to watch the game online without being blacked out on mlb.tv