7/19 Sox vs O's 1:05pm CSN

knightni

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 09:19 PM)
Yea, unfortanatley we don't really have other options. However, I did hear there was a Freddy sighting in the clubhouse today. . .

That explains it...everyone's stoned today

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 03:19 PM)
Yea, unfortanatley we don't really have other options. However, I did hear there was a Freddy sighting in the clubhouse today. . .

He is going to throw a bullpen session, then he goes out for a minor league rehab stint. Lets see if he can get past 84 mph this time around.

Dunno if anyone agrees but what little I saw of today´s game was the same crap I grew to detest when the Sox were doing that Jekyll and Hyde nonsense of a month ago. They played absolutely terrible today and everything was horrible. Bad pitching, bad hitting, bad defense, bad bad bad!!!!!!!!!!!! They had no energy or meaning today, just plain flat out bad. Hope they bounce back against the Rays.

teams are going to have bad days, it happens

I hear ya dude but during that tailspin that lasted almost 2 months anything thing was enough to deflate the sails and there were stretches where they just could not flat out hit and looked terrible at the plate. This is the kind of effort that drove me insane because they just could not find the energy to shake it off. I mean it was so pathetic I think I remember counting 9-10 shutouts from mostly 3rd rate pitchers who normally could not hit the side of a barn if it was in front of them. These guys threw batting practice to the rest of the AL but they shut us down. Same story today.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 03:46 PM)
I hear ya dude but during that tailspin that lasted almost 2 months anything thing was enough to deflate the sails and there were stretches where they just could not flat out hit and looked terrible at the plate. This is the kind of effort that drove me insane because they just could not find the energy to shake it off. I mean it was so pathetic I think I remember counting 9-10 shutouts from mostly 3rd rate pitchers who normally could not hit the side of a barn if it was in front of them. These guys threw batting practice to the rest of the AL but they shut us down. Same story today.

which quite frankly I've come to expect when they take the first two of a three game set. They come out content and lazy already having won the series so these games don't mean s*** to them. I could be wrong...but that's how I see it...and it pisses me off.

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
It woulda been nice to win all 3, but these Eastern teams, even the O's, are pretty damn good.

I am serious. Baltimore ain't bad.

ya, part of the reason they're under .500 is because they gotta play their division opponents the most. Yankees, Redsox, Rays, and even the Blue Jays are decent enough teams. Blue Jays started the season on fire.