We love you Gordon, oh yes we do

chisoxfan09

QUOTE (Beckam4thehall @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 12:26 PM)
Are you guys even sox fans ? Wtf. do you watch the sox play. have you been to a sox game. are you blind ? do you not watch him get the job done ? i bet you people don't even play sports. Try doing what he does. Being a life time short stop then moving over to third and playing it better than fields right now and in a year or two maybe as good as crede. Go f*cking play the game of baseball. Learn how to play the game and please go watch a week of sox games.

He's already way better than Crede offensively.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 12:37 PM)
Lot of anger and hate and yelling and swearing for a topic about one of the best Sox players.

Go f*cking play the game of baseball. Learn how to play the game and please go watch a week of sox games.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 01:37 PM)
Lot of anger and hate and yelling and swearing for a topic about one of the best Sox players.

??? Are we reading the same thread? It's mostly a bunch of humorous over-the-top posts.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 12:36 PM)
Rumor has it they are already looking for bids to construct the Beckham wing at Cooperstown.

I heard that there renaming it the Hall of Beckham

all the plaques of the greats out, pictures of Bacon in!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 12:38 PM)
Go f*cking play the game of baseball. Learn how to play the game and please go watch a week of sox games.

I played for a few years. Was better than Beckham will ever be, but it got boring. I'm now a janitor.

QUOTE (Beckam4thehall @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 01:26 PM)
Are you guys even sox fans ? Wtf. do you watch the sox play. have you been to a sox game. are you blind ? do you not watch him get the job done ? i bet you people don't even play sports. Try doing what he does. Being a life time short stop then moving over to third and playing it better than fields right now and in a year or two maybe as good as crede. Go f*cking play the game of baseball. Learn how to play the game and please go watch a week of sox games.

Are you mentally handicapped?

don't stop get it get it

Some Post of the month type ish in here.

I dont like to glorify, but this has post of the month written all over it.\

You know...throw in some more bad English, toss in some "this kid"s, and this could be a rant by Ozzie.