We love you Gordon, oh yes we do

chisoxfan09

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like people just got it off his wiki. Got to love doing your research off wikipedia!

For some reason I can't get the YouTube video from the OP to load past 20 seconds, but did she really ask him if the was 'the slayer' in that context? Awkward!

She's cute, I wouldn't turn her away, but I think a pro athlete could do better btw. And that Birmingham news reporter that was brought up doesn't seem like anything special either from the 2 pics online...

QUOTE (Special K @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 02:06 PM)
By the way, if you guys haven't realized, whoever started this forum is just trying to make a mockery of this site. It's clearly somebody who made up the screen name and is trying to rip on the "Beckham mania" by messing with you guys... Stop biting on it.

Oh, so it's you?

BTW, this is my favorite thread in a looooooooong time.

i would not be shocked if beckham4thehall turned out to be beckham himself. he isnt blogging anymore and he seems like some1 who would go on here and make grandiose statements about himself in a completely overly sarcastic manner. either way i say keep it up

Edited by joejoedairy

QUOTE (joejoedairy @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 01:03 AM)
i would not be shocked if beckham4thehall turned out to be beckham himself. he isnt blogging anymore and he seems like some1 who would go on here and make grandiose statements about himself in a completely overly sarcastic manner. either way i say keep it up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! No f'in way .

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 05:39 AM)
Wait, who is this Beckham guy? I thought he was a soccer player?

Gordon Beckham has issued a court order to have "the other Beckham" change his name. He was stated as saying, "There's room for only one Beckham in sports, and that ain't a soccer player."

When Gordon Beckham does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Gordon Beckham.

Gordon Beckham can slam a revolving door.

This thread going to get crazy.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:12 AM)
The dude from the Dos Equis commercials shot himself holding a Gordon Beckham autographed picture. Bacon is now "The Most Interesting Man in the World."

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

That may be one of my favorite posts ever.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000