Anyone watching the Twins game?

prochisox

QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 12:11 AM)
negative actually, 11 earned runs in 2.2 inning pitched. OUCH!

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 12:12 AM)
And that was?

I'm losing it tonight. I just rethought what I just typed and realized it made no sense. Just disregard that post altogether.

Cuddyer was very much safe. Terrible call.

For anyone who didn't see it: Top 9, A's by 1. 1st and 2nd, 2 out, cuddyer at 2B. Wuertz throws a wild pitch that bounces off Kurt Suzuki and up in the air, the ball lands behind him but he can't find it, Cuddyer is racing around 3B and Suzuki finds it, throws home and Cuddyer was called out. Game over.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 12:40 AM)
Cuddyer was very much safe. Terrible call.

For anyone who didn't see it: Top 9, A's by 1. 1st and 2nd, 2 out, cuddyer at 2B. Wuertz throws a wild pitch that bounces off Kurt Suzuki and up in the air, the ball lands behind him but he can't find it, Cuddyer is racing around 3B and Suzuki finds it, throws home and Cuddyer was called out. Game over.

Freeze frame showed that Wuertz might of had the tag down.

9zmwe9.png

You can debate whether or not he actually tagged him there, but the ball clearly beat him.

Regardless if he was safe or not, you don't give up a 10 run lead to the Oakland A's. Their offense BLOWS.

Another great thing that came out of this one was that Matt Holliday got me 22 fantasy points.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:55 AM)
Freeze frame showed that Wuertz might of had the tag down.

9zmwe9.png

You can debate whether or not he actually tagged him there, but the ball clearly beat him.

Regardless if he was safe or not, you don't give up a 10 run lead to the Oakland A's. Their offense BLOWS.

Another great thing that came out of this one was that Matt Holliday got me 22 fantasy points.

Different camera angle shows he missed him. From 1st base dugout camera...check it out on ESPN.com.

Still...too bad, you are going to get bad calls. Here's an idea: don't blow a 10-run lead.

The only thing I have to say to this is:

HA!