Rays vs Sox 7:11CST Start Shields vs Torres - Passion of the Carlos II

jasonxctf

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)
I thought the Rays would have at least scored a couple by now. If we can get 5 out of Torres and still be in the game, it would be real nice.

I think he could go 6...on pace for about 100 pitches if he goes 6...that's taking into account his wild 2nd inning. If he settles like he did the third I think we can get 6 out of it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 07:50 PM)
The Mariners have 3 of the best starters in baseball this year, but jeez, their offense is awful!

imagine what they would be if they hadn't gotten the ridiculous year from branyan so far

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 07:54 PM)
carter now with 9Ks in 6 IP....his K rate has been awesome and i have to think hes ready for the next level

I've been saying that for nearly two months now.. <_ they must still be working on him for something though i would think a high coach also gotten the memo unless it maturity that shouldn hold back this long.>

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 08:58 PM)
Damn, bad pitch selection...can't be throwing Burrell inside fastballs. Our offense really has to pick it up. Since Friday, it's really been a struggle to score.

was thinking that myself...hopefully we arent falling back into a first half slump again....we can get runners on just cant get them in..