Soxtalk's Official Blog Has Launched

Chisoxfn

Hey Guys/Gals

Its with a lot of excitement that I announce that Soxtalk.com has re-opened SoxNet. Even better, we have reached an agreement with ChicagoNow to have our Official Blog hosted as part of the ChicagoNow network.

For those of you not familiar with SoxNet, it was actually the original site, before Soxtalk even existed. We started it in March of 2001 with the Sox coming off there spectacular 2000 season (a team that featured Jimmy Parque). The site was ran by Mario Scalise (Molto), myself, and Mark Jacobsen (Murcie) with Mario doing the bulk of the writing.

We had the site for 3 or so years and during that span Soxtalk.com was created as the official interactive version of the site. SoxNet will be home to all kind of Sox news, interviews, and original commentaries and will be the final piece that completes the Soxtalk Triffecta (SoxNet/Soxtalk/FutureSox)!!!!

We hope you enjoy the site and the community that we've put together here. We really think its special and unique to have all three sites dedicated to our favorite team in one independent network.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 04:22 PM)
Haha first the new futuresox and not SoxNet? You guys are not playing around this year. I wonder if it was the Buehrle perfect game that put this idea over the top? :P

I got a normal job again so it was just a matter of time to get the momentum rolling again.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 06:22 PM)
Haha first the new futuresox and not SoxNet? You guys are not playing around this year. I wonder if it was the Buehrle perfect game that put this idea over the top? :P

Actually, SoxNet relaunching was Buehrle's inspiration in pitching the perfect game today... He was so pumped by the thought of it.