SOX v. Detroit, 6:05PM WCIU

MHizzle85

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 06:22 PM)
Nice job failing in the hit and run Wise.

Why would Guillen even call that for him? Does he assume Wise can make consistent contact?

That catch obviously gave Wise superpowers, because thats the only reason we are hitting and running in the American League with less than 2 outs and men at the corners.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 12:39 AM)
very

Hawk and Steve made me feel horrible. My dad passed suddenly two weeks before my wedding this past December. I never got to say goodbye, or have him be there for what was supposed to be the most enjoyable occasion of my life. So when they said at least they were able to say goodbye... :(

QUOTE (quade36 @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 04:42 PM)
Hawk and Steve made me feel horrible. My dad passed suddenly two weeks before my wedding this past December. I never got to say goodbye, or have him be there for what was supposed to be the most enjoyable occasion of my life. So when they said at least they were able to say goodbye... :(

i can't even imagine, bro

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 12:43 AM)
i can't even imagine, bro

Well, its hard, that stuff is always hard. You could tell Hawk was getting choked thinking about his mom. I just got my wedding pictures a few days ago. My mom and I were both crying looking through them.

But we all should have the understanding that this stuff does happen. And you would rather have it happen to you than have your parent see their child pass. Anyways, I'll try and stop the depressing talk. The Sox are up 3-1 and should get to this guy.