White Sox @ Tigers 7:05 PM CDT

witesoxfan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 12:09 PM)
Anytime Carlos Quentin decides to join the 2009 Sox offense will be fine with me. Hopefully it's tonight.

i believe his production has been better than what we've gotten out of the Wise/BA combo

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 11:12 AM)
i believe his production has been better than what we've gotten out of the Wise/BA combo

Since his return from injury I'm not so sure. Granted it's a small sample size but he has not contributed much at all.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 12:14 PM)
Since his return from injury I'm not so sure. Granted it's a small sample size but he has not contributed much at all.

and yet he didnt see big league pitching in a couple months....give him a few games it'll come around....i'd much rather see him in the lineup going 1-3 in a game rather than wise...

lets hope richard can pitch the way he did in his last start go sox! :headbang

Edited by beckham15

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 11:50 AM)
Needless to day, biggest game of the year. We just have to have it. Obviously 4 games back with 2 months to play is more than doable, but today is huge.

2 games opposed to 4 is monstrous

Crap! These Tigers are nothin' but crappy pieces of crappy crap! What in the crappy crap is going on?? What the hell is this crap all about? Detroit is a serious piece of crap. #*@ing piece of %^$# %$ *^*$ crap %^@ crappy *&* crapped *#@& *%*$ %&@*$ *%&^#* crap! Enough already!!!!!