White Sox @ Tigers 7:05 PM CDT

witesoxfan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 iron laser into the LF bullpen area that barely cleared the inner wall...way to go Gordo, let's bury these guys and have an ESPN White Sox "love fest" tonight instead of being on pins and needles in the late innings wondering how/when/if we'll blow the lead.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 08:35 PM)
ehhh...i still think porcello has more of a chance to win ROY than Beckham right now

Porcello is trending towards a plus 5 ERA. Unless, he improves his peripherals i see his ultimate fate as a 3-4 starter which isn't bad, but not really worthy of the Porcello hype.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 06:35 PM)
ehhh...i still think porcello has more of a chance to win ROY than Beckham right now

Andrus, Romero and Getz also figure into the discussion...although Gordon has already passed Chris in the eyes of many, in terms of momentum.

Perhaps Wieters could get really hot too, but players on contending teams usually have an advantage (Berroa/Matsui vote notwithstanding).

Okay, Richard, please don't give up a 3 run bomb to the BA/Rowand/Crede of DET fans' hearts, Brandon Inge.

I really hate that guy.

But, despite his 21 homers, Gordon Beckham has an OPS almost 30 points higher than Inge.

Correct that, 840 (Inge) to 813 (Beckham)...I was looking at Brandon's career line, not this season.

Edited by caulfield12