White Sox @ Twins 7/28 Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
dangit that kinda sucks full sound for me here

Embarrassingly, it turns out my middle speaker was unplugged by the contractors working on something, so it was just me. Nevermind.

But chat is still no-go.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 07:28 PM)
The Twins broadcast just had a Brett Favre update. Kill ME!

It appears you and I are in the same boat today. Aren't you enjoying the discussion about Metrodome Memories right now with Tom Kelly? :chair

QUOTE (3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 07:46 PM)
In Buehrle's start before TB against Baltimore, he didn't go 9, but got an out before he was pulled, so I guess you'd add 1 to the 27 and whatever happens tonight

Yes, I have. He's currently at 34.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
It appears you and I are in the same boat today. Aren't you enjoying the discussion about Metrodome Memories right now with Tom Kelly? :chair

At least Knoblauch made the all MetroDome team. I can sleep soundly tonight.

Tigers surrendered their 3-0 lead already....4-3 and man on second with the Rangers still batting.

Dye slumping a bit, and Alexei Ramirez all the way down to a .722 OPS now. By the way, why is Wise playing with Thome on the bench against a RHP? I understand they want to get some AB's for Quentin without playing him on the turf...is there anything wrong with Big Jim?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 07:49 PM)
Pods really has to stop with that slap crap with 2 strikes. He's been struggling with that. Also, think Alexei will ever realize THE MLB is going to throw him first pitch offspeed for every AB?

Fixed.