Palehose vs. Twinkies 7/29--7:10pm--CSN

Brian

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have got to the point to where I am so frustrated with the Twins that I hate them and no longer respect them. My hate is so strong it has cancelled out all the respect I used to have.

We honestly should be in first place by at least two games right now. Once the Twins stop playing us in that ballpark, they will go back to their suckitude and maybe we will start playing respectable baseball again. And seriously, Gordon Beckham needs to be the 3-hole hitter. He is giving the team the best at-bats and is probably our best overall run producer.

I think if the Sox lose this game, they'll begin to fade (if the fade hasn't already begun).

I don't think much of Detroit or Minnehaha, but the White Sox (other than starting pitching) are not a playoff quality team.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 11:26 AM)
Looking at the bright side,only 5 games left at the metrodome...only 5 more games of total Sox suckage.

As if today's outcome is in doubt...

Actually it's only 4 more games, not 5.

Just 4 more games of hell...

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 10:44 AM)
I think if the Sox lose this game, they'll begin to fade (if the fade hasn't already begun).

I don't think much of Detroit or Minnehaha, but the White Sox (other than starting pitching) are not a playoff quality team.

then feel free to stop watching them. We can't beat Minny or Detroit and they can't beat anyone but us and each other. I'll take our chances over them.

For the second night in a row I am not going to watch the game. I refuse to watch anymore games of the Sox playing in that dome...I am done with it. Call me a bad fan but I am not going to have any fun watching it or coming on here for soxtalk. Sorry.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 01:01 PM)
For the second night in a row I am not going to watch the game. I refuse to watch anymore games of the Sox playing in that dome...I am done with it. Call me a bad fan but I am not going to have any fun watching it or coming on here for soxtalk. Sorry.

does it make it easier when you check the final score? if so, i might have to join you.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
does it make it easier when you check the final score? if so, i might have to join you.

yes because losing games on broken bats and D'wayne Wise ending the game as the tying run are never good to witness as well as Pods missing flyballs and Alexi Casilla and Carlos Gomez getting hits.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)

You're a bad fan

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 08:12 PM)

I'll be honest, the few times I've done that, it's been very relaxing. If they win, GREAT! I usually DVR the game then to watch what happened. If they lose, you're not as caught up in all the little things that happened during the game that lead to the result.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:19 PM)
I'll be honest, the few times I've done that, it's been very relaxing. If they win, GREAT! I usually DVR the game then to watch what happened. If they lose, you're not as caught up in all the little things that happened during the game that lead to the result.

I do this often with the cubs and Twins games. Instead of DVR though I read the Soxtalk game thread last night's was quite the read.

QUOTE (tommy @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
Podsednik CF

Beckham 3B

Dye RF

Konerko DH

Ramirez SS

Kotsay 1B

Quentin LF

Nix 2B

Castro C

Contreras P

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this move is made to last.

QUOTE (tommy @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
Podsednik CF

Beckham 3B

Dye RF

Konerko DH

Ramirez SS

Kotsay 1B

Quentin LF

Nix 2B

Castro C

Contreras P

:o We'll be seeing him there for years. You hear me fathom, Wite, etc..?! :P

BTW Kotsay at 1B. Have yourself a day in your sox debut. :)