Angels @ Sox, 7:11 PM

lostfan

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DanksFan @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 02:55 PM)
I think the jury is still out on Jayson Nix. He has displayed a very good eye, and 7 HR's, but he has not hit the ball to all fields with authority. He has filled in exceptionally well for Alexei and our #9 spot. With that said, I still think Chris Getz is winning the long-term 2B job.

He can't hit right handed pitching. He kills the ball on the inner half and flails at the outer half.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 01:25 PM)
Does anyone know what's Jered Weaver's status is like with the Angels?

I've always wondered if he'd be a good trade target, hmmmm.

He's one of Boras's favorite clients and he's headed into his first year of arbitration. What do you think?

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 05:08 PM)
He's one of Boras's favorite clients and he's headed into his first year of arbitration. What do you think?

Uhhhhhh.... Boras? No thanks, forget about Weaver, then.

...Now I have that feeling you get when you find out that hot girl you have a crush on has genital herpes. :(

Is this the worst White Sox team defensively you can remember?

Worse than 2000?

Also, what's the worst defensive club to win a World Series? Seems pretty impossible to win it all with our defense and shaky bullpen...hopefully, this too, shall pass.

But JD needs to be a full-time DH. 5 errors and countless missed catches or balls falling out of his grasp just foul that should have been outs...not good.

12th in AL FIELDING PCTGE.