Angels @ Sox, 1:05 pm CST

lostfan

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DanksFan @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 03:34 PM)
If there is one thing I really hate, it's inconsistent umpires. You're f***ing paid to be consistent, on top of your game. For f***ing f*** sake.

Hawk? You post on Soxtalk?

QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
What happened?

A little kid either was grazed by a bat or was scared by it being hurled in his direction. He was huffing and puffing, his shame on screen for everyone to laugh at.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Santana has thrown 18 pitches in the last 2 innings. 6 up 6 down. I hate this team. At least this game is bringing us back to earth. A team that plays defense as poorly as we do does not do well in the playoffs.

QUOTE (Cochise @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 02:44 PM)
Santana has thrown 18 pitches in the last 2 innings. 6 up 6 down. I hate this team. At least this game is bringing us back to earth. A team that plays defense as poorly as we do does not do well in the playoffs.

Please. It's one game. Don't start that again.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:45 PM)
Please. It's one game. Don't start that again.

There has been too much euphoria on the boards. This board is so manic. If we lose one game its doom and gloom, season over. If we win a few people are aligning the pitching staff for the playoffs.

QUOTE (Cochise @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 02:48 PM)
There has been too much euphoria on the boards. This board is so manic. If we lose one game its doom and gloom, season over. If we win a few people are aligning the pitching staff for the playoffs.

So you weren't happy at all when we took 5/6 from the Yankees and Angels heading into today?

In case you didn't realize, you are the one providing the doom and gloom season's over mentality right now.

QUOTE (Cochise @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 03:44 PM)

This is an example of what a horrible post looks like.