Angels @ Sox, 1:05 pm CST

lostfan

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 07:39 PM)
Dye has been turning singles into doubles and doubles into triples for several seasons now. He looks awkward going to either his right or left, has absolutely no makeup speed, and even his arm has deteriorated to some girly side arm throwing style.

I know people talk about him as a future DH, but if he is, I don't believe we'll retain him over Thome. Not with Thome still producing at an acceptable rate, and within reach of #600. If he continues doing what he has done with the White Sox, it's not unreasonable that he'd hit #600 by September of next season. After then we'll cut him.

You mean doubles into singles and triples into doubles?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty hard to be TOO rough on Beckham and Nix because they're both playing positions they have very little experience at...but their error totals would be mind-boggling if projected over a full season, like what you'd expect to see from South Atlantic or Midwest League prospects over a 140-142 game schedule.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:33 PM)
Well obviously.

I can't or won't post a link or her real name (she's Filipina but living in Europe now)...but she's definitely in my all-time top 10 "slayings"

lol. Beckham would be lucky to have her.

"Davon Kim" Google is your friend, embrace it. And no, she's not Korean, she's a Filipina.

So top five (not Shawn Johnson either)....girls from Philippines, Thailand, Czech Republic, Russia and Colombia (although you could definitely substitute Brazil, Argentina or Brazil and never go wrong!)

Actually, my students are all in love with Korean culture and dramas. Their two favorite groups are "Wonder Girls" and "Girls Generation" (see video)

Edited by caulfield12