Barons Game 8/8

BamaDoc

QUOTE (BamaDoc @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 10:35 AM)
My son and a friend are at the Birmingham baseball showcase this weekend and we plan on catching the game Sat. Anyone going, I may need help his friend and dad are Cub fans!

God this is a disaster. The one time I'll be out in Alabama, as I was planning to catch a Barons' game, they are gonna be on the road the whole week I'm here... :(

QUOTE (BamaDoc @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 10:35 AM)
My son and a friend are at the Birmingham baseball showcase this weekend and we plan on catching the game Sat. Anyone going, I may need help his friend and dad are Cub fans!

(raises hand) What do you need?

Edited by JPN366

A Club and can of whoopa##. No they are good people. I think they are going to try to get Sandberg to sign a ball. I just wish all our players from the begining of the year were hear to put a beating on the baby scrubs.

A Club and can of whoopa##. No they are good people. I think they are going to try to get Sandberg to sign a ball. I just wish all our players from the begining of the year were hear to put a beating on the baby scrubs.

I was gonna say, JPN is the man in AA land!! :-) :notworthy