Game Thread: 8/7 Sowers(3-7) @ Buehrle(11-5) 7:11CDT WCIU

kev211

One month ago today we had this exact pitching match up at home. I started the Game Thread and we won on 3 Konerko Homeruns.

Heres to hoping me posting the gamethread brings another W and 3 Konerko Homers.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 07:57 AM)
Jeremy Golden Sowers is due to get rocked.

I was at that Paulie game last month, and I'm going again tonight.

I am 9-0 in the last two seasons, 3-0 against the Indians in that span. This is my last game for a while (moving to DC tomorrow, get to go see Nats games....) so we better win this one.

On a related note, I have a Mike MacDougal jersey ($3.86 winning bid on eBay); I see the paltry Nats have him in their pen, possibly closing (if they ever have a close situation). A $5 ticket will get me into the stadium and I'm hoping to just walk over and sit behind the pen and get MacDougal's attention.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 10:37 AM)
I was at that Paulie game last month, and I'm going again tonight.

I am 9-0 in the last two seasons, 3-0 against the Indians in that span. This is my last game for a while (moving to DC tomorrow, get to go see Nats games....) so we better win this one.

On a related note, I have a Mike MacDougal jersey ($3.86 winning bid on eBay); I see the paltry Nats have him in their pen, possibly closing (if they ever have a close situation). A $5 ticket will get me into the stadium and I'm hoping to just walk over and sit behind the pen and get MacDougal's attention.

9-0 is quite the nice run you are on. Something tells me that won't last going to see the Nationals.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 12:51 PM)
I'm predicting a perfect game....for Beckham. 6 for 6 with 6 grand slams. He will also catch all 27 outs as line drives to 3rd.

Wrong. One of the outs will be a line drive he managed to catch on the warning track in RF.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 01:09 PM)
Wow....seems like lots of SoxTalk will be there. I will be in attendance as well....unfortunately in the way UD I believe.

Hopefully the rain goes away.

Keep your head in the game. Beckham might foul bunt one to the corner of the UD.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 01:11 PM)
Keep your head in the game. Beckham might foul bunt one to the corner of the UD.

Nice. But I don't have to worry. If my me or my wife isn't looking he will come up and catch his own foul ball to save her.