Indians (47-62) @ White Sox (56-54) 6:05pm WGN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Torre’s utter inability to throw strikes in his 1st start, I can’t say I’m completely surprised by what happened today. I am, however, both surprised and disappointed to see the White Sox up to their old tricks. Playing down to the competition.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 9, 2009 -> 01:28 AM)
After seeing Torre's utter inability to throw strikes in his 1st start, I can't say I'm completely surprised by what happened today. I am, however, both surprised and disappointed to see the White Sox up to their old tricks. Playing down to the competition.

Let's see how the offense looks when Masterson is out of the game. This offense, especially with our veterans turning into homer or nothing, has no chance against sinker ballers.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 07:19 PM)
Time to try out Hudson in the #5 spot. The focus of this team the last 3 days has been very disappointing.

Understatement.

Thurs, everytime a chance came up to score, Castro came up, today, it's Wise.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 07:29 PM)
I missed the first few innings and the discussion on here....why is Wise playing instead of Kotsay?

Because Ozzie is being incompetent tonight. The guy (Wise) is a joke. At some point, this crap has to end. What are you telling your team when this s*** is tolerated? Wise is not a baseball player yet he continues to see the field.