Chicago (57-55) at Seattle (58-53) 9:10pm CST

iWiN4PreP

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 12:13 PM)
I'll be watching on the tv and a fantasy football draft on the computer

ahhhh nothing better

go sox

fantasy football draft this early? risky. hope none of your picks get hurt in preseason. and its time for the sox to get back on track!

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 12:17 PM)
Is it weird that Seattle has a better record then us, yet further out of the playoffs?

To me it just doesnt seem right that Seattle is better then us record-wise :o

They're ahead of us in the wild card race. And this just in! The AL Central is terrible.

They're ahead of us in the wild card race. And this just in! The AL Central is terrible.

Yeh, I know, but doubt they have chance at the WC, but seattle? Better then the white sox? Thats just weird to me. It feels like we are fighting for the playoffs, surging for the playoffs, and wehn I think of Seattle, I think of rebuilding land. Maybe I just dont watch enough baseball. Didn't know how bad the AL central was.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 02:54 PM)
Yeh, I know, but doubt they have chance at the WC, but seattle? Better then the white sox? Thats just weird to me. It feels like we are fighting for the playoffs, surging for the playoffs, and wehn I think of Seattle, I think of rebuilding land. Maybe I just dont watch enough baseball. Didn't know how bad the AL central was.

I hear ya. When I think of Seattle, I think BAD. Of course when I think of Cleveland....eh, we won't talk about that. GO SOX!!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 08:38 PM)
Steve Phillips just picked the Tigers to win the division because of their obviously superior pitching staff to the rest of the AL Central.

The implosions of Washburn and Porcello are going to be a blast to watch. Assuming that Danksy shapes up, we’ve got the obvious edge over everyone in the division.