Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 09:52 PM)
I doubt that'll happen. The White Sox seem resistant to moving Quentin to right.

Oh you will probably see Pods in CF, CQ in LF and Rios in RF... even though Rios is a much better CF than Pods could ever dream of being.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 03:54 AM)
The middle of our lineup sucks right now. That's about all there is to say. They may be coming through once a week when other team's middles are doing s*** every day or every other day

I've said this a few times, but it's really home run or nothing for the 3-4-5. Konerko might be the worst culprit. I only remember one real positive play by him since the ASB, and that was the 3 run homer off of David Price.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 09:55 PM)
I've said this a few times, but it's really home run or nothing for the 3-4-5. Konerko might be the worst culprit. I only remember one real positive play by him since the ASB, and that was the 3 run homer off of David Price.

Paul was great earlier this year, really making a concerted effort to go up the middle and to right. Loved, loved, loved his approach. Now, when's the last time he's done that?

(By the way, if I can see this, the hitting coach recognizes it, right? And, like, he's pulled him aside and told him, right?)

Edited by Friend of Nordhagen

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 02:58 AM)
Great AB again, f*** THIS START f***ING PLAYING LIKE YOU WANNA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND KEEP YOUR ABs.

No intensity, especially from the veterans. It's really frustrating to watch. I'm just thankful we didn't mortgage the future for this season.