SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.

MHizzle85

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 11:21 AM)
The Metrodome West. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we win more than one game.

without looking it up, i'm pretty sure the sox have done fairly well in oakland since about '04.

When was the mags fog game?

QUOTE (SnB @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 11:27 AM)
without looking it up, i'm pretty sure the sox have done fairly well in oakland since about '04.

When was the mags fog game?

You are probably right but there seems to be at least one game a year in Oakland where we either lose late or in some boneheaded fashion. I remember Kurt Suzuki walk-off game last year, for example. And who can forget Dye at SS? That was probably during '05.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 12:16 PM)
I should be behind the big screen tonight since that game is a PDT start adn on WGN. Hope to see Jose throw a god game to follow up Danks and Buerhle's performances

i hope so....i saw jose's last two starts in person...looked awful

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 01:37 PM)
Every at bat? That would get annoying really fast, even for the A's fans in the stadium.

I made that up. Was trying to come up with the most depressing song I could think of. Whenever I heard the M*A*S*H theme song I felt like jumping out of my window. I never watched the show growing up because of that song.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 01:18 PM)
I hate games in Oakland. They always seem sad. I think it has something to do with the fact that there is usually about 5,000 people at the stadium.

Not to mention the fans with bells & horns & what sounds like trash can lids. You'd swear fraggle rock was in the bleachers.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 02:02 PM)
Not to mention the fans with bells & horns & what sounds like trash can lids. You'd swear fraggle rock was in the bleachers.

If Fraggle Rock was in the stands I would watch. Hell I would go to every game. I love those little Fraggles.