8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN

knightni

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 11:19 PM)
You shouldn't enter an argument if you aren't going to take it seriously. So far your attitude is so immature and ignorant I honestly laughed when I read this post.

But saying a manager doesn't even know what a scouting report is totally is respectful and aware of the game of baseball in 2009...

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 04:25 AM)
But saying a manager doesn't even know what a scouting report is totally is respectful and aware of the game of baseball in 2009...

I will say that I've never heard Hawk question pitch selection as much as he has in the last week. That was mostly because we threw seemingly 90 pct low fastballs to Branyan during our series in Seattle. Of course, he turns around and says last Friday that AJP is the best at calling a game in the AL.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 04:38 AM)
At that point it is either Randy Williams or Scott Linbrink. If you are answering Williams, you are full of hindsight.

Absolutely Williams, go back into the thread. That was a nightmare match-up for a guy who had no confidence that he could throw his fastball over for a strike.

Well, I would think Ozzie's horrendous managerial decisions speak for themselves. It just amuses me when someone attacks a manager for a dumbass decision, there's always some person to make some rhetorical, sarcastic comment without even TRYING to be intelligent. Sorry if my attack seemed counterproductive.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 12:05 AM)
Well, I would think Ozzie's horrendous managerial decisions speak for themselves. It just amuses me when someone attacks a manager for a dumbass decision, there's always some person to make some rhetorical, sarcastic comment without even TRYING to be intelligent. Sorry if my attack seemed counterproductive.

Kinda like what you do everytime?

Kinda like what you do everytime?

No. I almost always back up what I say with facts and insight. I appreciate the sly attempt to make me look like an idiot based off a hypocritical and entirely empty point of view (like we ALL aren't sarcastic sometimes? PLEASE), but it goes for naught

Something intelligent, please?

Edited by TheBigHurt