8/18 - Sox vs. Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 04:02 PM)
Alex Rios career vs Gil Meche.. (18 abs)

.611/.650/.944/1.594

I've been trying to look for his numbers since moving to us? Of course I realize it has not even been an entire week yet... looking forward to seeing Rios play a full week in a humid U.S. Cellular

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:19 PM)
I've been trying to look for his numbers since moving to us? Of course I realize it has not even been an entire week yet... looking forward to seeing Rios play a full week in a humid U.S. Cellular

5/22, .568 OPS, 2 doubles, 1 RBI, 1 walk, 6 k's.

Had one of those several balls he hammered left oakland his numbers would look a lot better.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 03:19 PM)

I think Rios might actually do well in the humid Cell if he's accustomed to the humidity of Puerto Rico.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 06:31 PM)
Peavy gives up a lead off double. yikes.

Next batter flies out to RF, no advance. 21 pitches, 15 strikes so far.

Hits the next batter. 1st and 2nd, 1 out.

We need to win tonight because i'm not sure if we will be able to win with Jose pitching tomarrow... i'l take 6 innings from Garcia and we probably will have to score around 6 runs... big game tonight because after this homestand our schedule is brudle. GO SOX! take 2 out of 3 at the least.

QUOTE (soxrock0109 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 04:33 PM)
We need to win tonight because i'm not sure if we will be able to win with Jose pitching tomarrow... i'l take 6 innings from Garcia and we probably will have to score around 6 runs... big game tonight because after this homestand our schedule is brudle. GO SOX! take 2 out of 3 at the least.

Welcome aboard!!!