Game Thread

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's game will be hard pressed to be uglier than last night's. I predict a slugging match. The green monster will get a workout.

White Sox 10 - Red Sox 7...6 of Boston's 7 runs will occur before the end of the 5th.

i know pods has been decent all year, but it seems like he's the one guy who is never out of the lineup....and i actually love thome in this park...especially with a lefty pitching...it seems like big jim stays on the ball longer with lefties and really tries to shoot it to left field, and could use that monster to his benefit...oh well

Garcia is going to pitch five innings no matter what. If it's ugly early he's still going to be out there taking one for the bullpen.

It's interesting because Garcia has had success overall against the Red Sox lineup, but this is the 2009 White Sox and even if he does pitch well i'd expect Lester to dominate us.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 3-2.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
If Freddy gives up 10 runs in 3-4 innings will he also be out of the rotation?

With Mark totally s*** since perfection day our rotation is pretty iffy.

Freddie Garcia had his one bad game to start things off for him this year so now it's time to rebound. I am in a cautiously optimistic mind set that Garcia and the Sox win tonight