Ignore List

BigSqwert

I already know that I will be very negative and sarcastic the rest of this season. This team is driving me insane. If you are easily annoyed or offended by this type of discussion I would recommend putting me on ignore for the next 5 weeks.

If there are others who will be equally negative and annoying please add your name to this thread so that others can put you on ignore. I will look for your posts so that we can wallow in our misery together.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 12:45 PM)
Aren't these people supposed to get suspended or whatever if they are creating those types of threads and dragging down the quality of the forum though? At least that's what I thought that memo a while back was for...

I didn't realize ChiSox_Sonix translated to "snitch". :bang

• Love 1

If this team is driving you insane, good luck with 3 more in Boston, 3 in New York and 3 certain losses back in the dome. This road trip may be our penance as fans for winning it all a few years ago. This is gonna get so ugly.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 10:38 AM)
I already know that I will be very negative and sarcastic the rest of this season. This team is driving me insane. If you are easily annoyed or offended by this type of discussion I would recommend putting me on ignore for the next 5 weeks.

If there are others who will be equally negative and annoying please add your name to this thread so that others can put you on ignore. I will look for your posts so that we can wallow in our misery together.

Thanks for the heads up. I've never used ignore and won't start with you.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 12:53 PM)
I don't really know whats going on, but I'm going to close this thread for 15-20 minutes and than delete it. If anyone has an issue, send me a PM.

Actually moving it to the how does this work, might be better. It raises the awareness of a great feature.