Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 12:17 PM)
Has anyone regular poster come back here since their team was eliminated?

Are you missing a few words in that question or has Heads been giving me booze? :cheers

Anyways, I think you are talking about Jimbo, and I haven't seen him around.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 01:22 PM)
Tim Floyd rejoins the college ranks. I'd have hired him in a heartbeat.

another coach bouncing from a sinking ship to a good job with no NCAA sanctions to worry about

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 12:17 PM)
Has anyone regular poster come back here since their team was eliminated?

Ha! I'm still looking for Jimbo after he kept declaring his team national champs starting in November.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)
Are you missing a few words in that question or has Heads been giving me booze? :cheers

Anyways, I think you are talking about Jimbo, and I haven't seen him around.

wow, I just read my post again.

I must have been out of it or something.

Recent tweets from Mark Titus within the last hour

Impressed w/ OSU recruits in McD's game last night. With The Villain coming back, they should be preseason #1. I really might redshirt now.

Let me clarify. The Villain hasn't officially decided, but he's hinted to me by saying things like "We're gonna be loaded next year".

He's also hinted by saying "I'm going to stay for my senior year" and "I'm not going to NBA this year". Sorry I drew conclusions from this.

I really can't see him staying, I mean Turner would (should) be a top 3 pick if he came out. As a college bball fan i'd love him to come back and OSU would have to be a top 2 team next year pre-season but I just can't see it happening.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 10:18 AM)

I really can't see him staying, I mean Turner would (should) be a top 3 pick if he came out. As a college bball fan i'd love him to come back and OSU would have to be a top 2 team next year pre-season but I just can't see it happening.

You would have to be dumb enough to drive your motorcycle into a tree to return for your senior year as a consensus top 2 pick in the draft.

Sorry, one more shot at a dookie.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 10:42 AM)
You would have to be dumb enough to drive your motorcycle into a tree to return for your senior year as a consensus top 2 pick in the draft.

Sorry, one more shot at a dookie.

LOL. No chance of him coming back.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 10:18 AM)

First tweet of April 2:

Sorry about April Fools jokes. Villain isn't coming back, but apparently Gusalina is. If you don't know Gus, I suggest getting to know him.

Interesting article in the USA Today recently. My Hawkeyes are just one of 7 programs that have been able to self-support there program costs each of the past 5 years. A total of 14 programs were self-supporting during the 2009 season.

I was shocked that Ohio State wasn't one of the 7 programs to be self-supporting in each of the past 5 years.

7 athletic programs have been self-supporting in each of the past 5 years. They are Georgia, Iowa, LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/201...subsidies_N.htm