White Sox/Yankees

Kyyle23

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Buehrle is up to his ole tricks again...85 MPH fastballs up in the zone. No doubt the yanks should put up another 12 hits in 5 innings like they did last time. Something needs to be done. Buehrle can be so good when he locating well and mixing in his change. Problem is he hasn't done that in over a month and he doesnt really have much room for error. His fastballs just seem to be hanging belt high or above for more than just a few starts now.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 03:30 PM)
Buerhle neds to show up tonight

OK Buerhle gives up a lead off homer to Jeter, which makes about 6 0r 7 given up by Sox pitchers in the last 3 games. Plus he has given up three more hits through two innings. CC on the other hand has 6 K's through 3. Mismatch in the making?

QUOTE (Wise Master Buehrle @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
Gawd I'm gone 2 minutes and Buehrle f***ing implodes. That perfect game could be one of the worst things to happen to our season....

Basically everything went downhill after his no hitter in 2007.

QUOTE (Wise Master Buehrle @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
Gawd I'm gone 2 minutes and Buehrle f***ing implodes. That perfect game could be one of the worst things to happen to our season....

Buerhle needs to be DFA'd or Cooper needs to be fired. But seriously, look at the lineups. There's about a 5% chance of the Sox winning this game going in.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 11:56 PM)
Buerhle needs to be DFA'd or Cooper needs to be fired. But seriously, look at the lineups. There's about a 5% chance of the Sox winning this game going in.

I will agree that the Sox can get to CC but Mark has got to start holding the opposition down. He threw a good change up to Matsui for the K which is a good thing