Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch too much TV outside of sports and poker. I'll watch The Office because I've watched it since the beginning, even though it has gone downhill the past 2 years. Other than that, the only shows I'll be watching are Dollhouse and Community, which looks like it could be pretty funny. I have to wait until next year for Lost. I don't particularly care for Crime Scene: Scene of the Crime shows, reality shows, or hospital dramas so that cancels out about 95% of tv for me.

And I'm still pissed that Pushing Daisies got canceled.

Oh...and I'll find a way to watch the new season of Curb even though I don't get HBO.

Edited by The Bones

QUOTE (The Bones @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 03:37 PM)
I don't watch too much TV outside of sports and poker. I'll watch The Office because I've watched it since the beginning, even though it has gone downhill the past 2 years. Other than that, the only shows I'll be watching are Dollhouse and Community, which looks like it could be pretty funny. I have to wait until next year for Lost. I don't particularly care for Crime Scene: Scene of the Crime shows, reality shows, or hospital dramas so that cancels out about 95% of tv for me.

And I'm still pissed that Pushing Daisies got canceled.

Oh...and I'll find a way to watch the new season of Curb even though I don't get HBO.

Word

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 10:53 AM)
Excited for Survivor, the NBC lineup, and of course Sunny tonight, but I have to respond to the Entourage statements.

I've been watching this show since day 1. Last week's episode was it for me. I'm done, I'm out, it's crap.

I love people who give up on shows that they like mid-season let alone mid run. If a show gets old give it a chance, because a lot of shows save themselves after they start dwindling.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 01:16 AM)
I love people who give up on shows that they like mid-season let alone mid run. If a show gets old give it a chance, because a lot of shows save themselves after they start dwindling.

Entourage has been crap for the last season +, I've given it more than enough time.

QUOTE (whitesox07champs @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 05:51 PM)
If you have direct tv its season premiere is on Oct 28th on the 101 network but if you dont then you have to wait until Feb i think when nbc airs the episodes

I usually watch it online the next day since I dont have DirectTV.

Also heard NBC may not run next season until next summer. That would suck.

Yes, that show rules and it is a shame it is never up for any Emmys!

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 01:00 AM)
Curb was QUALITY tonight.

Agreed. And finally a good Entourage episode last night IMO.

Glad they ditched the ugly psycho girl. Seems like they are heading towards ending the season where each character is in the same boat back in Season 1.

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 10:09 PM)
Any show about a Madison Avenue advertising firm in 1963 that is able to successfully include an office accident involving a british man getting his foot chopped off by a John Deere during an office party is well worth the emmy it got last night.

Bravo Mad Men.

Finally saw this. Maybe my favorite mad men episode ever.