Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 04:50 PM)
Thats it, I'm finally cancelling my HBO. Biggest rip ever. Showtime has better shows and is cheaper too. Not that I'll be subscribing to Showtime either, I'll just pocket the extra 14 bucks each month.

This season of Curb should be good with the Seinfeld stuff.

I'm kind of excited for FLASH FORWARD Thursday. I hope it's good.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 25, 2009 -> 07:35 AM)
Flashforward was meh. Premise is good so I'll keep watching, but I kinda expected more from the premiere.

Also, the Office is 2-2 this year. Hilarious last night.

The part where he asked Oscar about the colonoscopy last night was LOL funny.

Don't know if I am the only Supernatural fan, but this season is pretty cool so far. Nothing like a little end of the world battle between Angels and Lucifer. The best twist is that the Angels without God looking over their shoulders, are not that far off from the devil.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 25, 2009 -> 07:35 AM)
Also, the Office is 2-2 this year. Hilarious last night.

Agreed, but am I the only one who's getting tired of Michael's character? It just seems that he's extremely annoying or stupid compared to previous seasons.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 25, 2009 -> 01:39 PM)
Agreed, but am I the only one who's getting tired of Michael's character? It just seems that he's extremely annoying or stupid compared to previous seasons.

I wish they took a more subtle approach with him. His over-the-top stupidity is too unbelievable. No one in the workplace would have lasted as long as he has at Dunder Mifflin. That's why I prefer the David Brent character so much more than Micheal Scott.