Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 03:00 AM)
My question is, how does Flash Forward get more then one season out of this plot? I've been watching and it's been good so far.

You're not alone in this thought. If it makes season 2, maybe new flashes happen at the same time every year. Who knows.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 11:23 AM)
Ari and Matt Damon saved the Entourage finale. They better get back to what brought them to the dance next year. The Matt Damon stuff after the credits was awesome.

Curb continues to rock.

I wish they didn't spend as much time on Turtle and Eric, but I liked the Drama, Ari and Vince/Damon plotlines. But, they need to take a little focus off of Ari and his business to get back on track.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 11:34 AM)
I wish they didn't spend as much time on Turtle and Eric, but I liked the Drama, Ari and Vince/Damon plotlines. But, they need to take a little focus off of Ari and his business to get back on track.

You want them to take focus off the best character on the show?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 12:41 PM)
The beginning of the Seinfeld Reunion story-arc on Curb was so promising I want to s*** myself.

Richards not paying attention to Larry cuz he was looking at the boobs was good stuff.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 03:04 PM)
I like Meadow Soprano and all, but that brunette coed is hotter and no guy would have a single problem getting it up for that.

Turtle doesnt wrap it up either unless he wore the condom over to her place.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 12:47 PM)
...and don't forget Larry telling the head of NBC to "f*** off".

the best part about it...is that you don't hear it from Larry, who you would expect to hear it from, but the one who actually says it is Jerry, when he repeats "you told him to f*** off!"......just weird because I've been a seinfeld fan since his show started, and its basically the first time i've ever heard him drop the F bomb.....i'm pretty sure that was the effect they were going for as jerry has always been known for having a super clean mouth

BTW I thought last week's office was subpar...I was really disappointed because the first two (especially the season premier) were very good...maybe i just need to watch it again

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 11:23 AM)
Ari and Matt Damon saved the Entourage finale. They better get back to what brought them to the dance next year. The Matt Damon stuff after the credits was awesome.

Curb continues to rock.

Dang. What did I miss?

Ari and Lloyd can have their own spin-off. I'm not saying cut them out or anything, just not as much of them on their own and more of Ari as Vince's agent and Lloyd as Drama's agent. I don't care about buying other companies. I don't care about Lloyd's trials and tribulations trying to become an agent. Just being Ari's assistant is enough. I think it's just too much of each separate life.

They should get back to being an ENTOURAGE.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 08:24 AM)
the best part about it...is that you don't hear it from Larry, who you would expect to hear it from, but the one who actually says it is Jerry, when he repeats "you told him to f*** off!"......just weird because I've been a seinfeld fan since his show started, and its basically the first time i've ever heard him drop the F bomb.....i'm pretty sure that was the effect they were going for as jerry has always been known for having a super clean mouth

BTW I thought last week's office was subpar...I was really disappointed because the first two (especially the season premier) were very good...maybe i just need to watch it again

You wanna hear Jerry swear? Watch Comedian. Good stuff.

I think Fringe is my favorite right now. Sort of like the X-Files but with more dynamic characters. Alternate universes!

Aka some one loved Fox Friday night 15 years ago when Sliders and X-Files was on and decided to make them one show.

Who can forget Rembrandt Brown.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 10:22 AM)
Aka some one loved Fox Friday night 15 years ago when Sliders and X-Files was on and decided to make them one show.

Who can forget Rembrandt Brown.

Hey, Sliders launched Jerry O'Connell's career. Oh wait...