9/13 Sox @ LAA - 2:35pm CSN - Buehrle vs. Kazmir

knightni

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be really nice to see Dye and Rios do something. They are sickening.

After reading Guillen's quotes I get the feeling the Alex Rios era is no going to end well. He is doing nothing much more different than Dye. Also Rios did not ask to come to Chicago, Toronto chose to pay him and Chicago took a gamble. Maybe he just sucks.

Edited by Jenks Heat

I don't know what more evidence Ozzie needs that Dye needs to be moved to the back of the lineup. We keep putting him in positions where we have men on base, and time and time again he fails. I don't know if he is healthy, but you can't keep putting him in a position to hurt the team the most.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)
It is amazing to have 2 players playing as bad as JD and Rios are on one team.

At least Ozzie put Rios at the back of the lineup. Dye for some reason, is smack dab in the middle to strand guys like Pods and Beckham.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 04:00 PM)
at-bats do not get any worse than that.....

Again when does Guillen call him out?

If he is hurt sit him down he has no value at all to this team.

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for 2005 and all he has done since he has come here, but enough is enough. You have to bench him, end of story. Kotsay can do this, hell, anyone can.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 09:16 PM)
Nice swings by Castro. Instead of trying to get a solid hit. He is trying to hit the rocks over the fence.

I'm eagerly awaiting for the Sox to be eliminated so we can get Flowers some at-bats and Hudson/Nunez more meaningful innings.

If there's another main thing the sox need to work on next year is situational hitting. KW can only do so much trying to fix a problem I.E. pos. player needed or a bullpen arm, but it's up to the players and Walker to install that mentality to not do too much/get the job done with runners in scoring position. I don't even remember the 90 loss sox being this bad in situational hitting.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:16 PM)
I'm eagerly awaiting for the Sox to be eliminated so we can get Flowers some at-bats and Hudson/Nunez more meaningful innings.

I don't understand why Flowers can't start in place of the second string cathcher anyway