9/13 Sox @ LAA - 2:35pm CSN - Buehrle vs. Kazmir

knightni

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw nothing in this team that lead me to beleive they should make the playoffs. Yet when this day started if the Tigers lost and Sox won I would have had interest and belief.

The Sox rotation really has a shot of being great next year which is good.

Say what you want about the bullpen but the Sox are 2-3 in their last five and have not scored more than 4 runs.

This offense is abysmal and down right pathetic yet Rios is the only guy called out.

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:23 PM)
Jermaine Dye sucks. Why isn't he benched? Wise can be doing this. If he is hurt, he needs to sit, he is just hurting the team.

Doesn't really help to have Wise play for Dye if he doesn't do any beter than Dye. That makes as much sense as saying let's trade Buerhle cause he has only 1 win for his last ten starts (which he has) There are plenty of slumping players on this team. Not having the left handed power bat of Thome in there anymore doesn't help either.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 05:51 PM)
Doesn't really help to have Wise play for Dye if he doesn't do any beter than Dye. That makes as much sense as saying let's trade Buerhle cause he has only 1 win for his last ten starts (which he has) There are plenty of slumping players on this team.

Only Rios has hit worse than Dye in the 2nd half. At least for the most part he can catch the ball. Dye is hitting .170BA/.547OPS and continues to hit in the 3-4-5 part of our lineup. I can't stand Wise, but at least he can catch the ball. The only RF that is probably worse in the field is Abreu.

This offense is abysmal and down right pathetic yet Rios is the only guy called out.

I'm sure we Rios haters won't mind if you call out the rest of the slumbering hitters. Let's face it. It's been a very very frustrating season. Sox don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Can we all agree on that?