It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 5 THREAD

Steve9347

Alright boys, 2 days away, it's an hour long, and it will be hilarious. Leading up to Thursday night's insanity, let's all list our favorite episodes.

For me, it's: "Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City" - the title storyline isn't even the best, as the parts where Dennis and Frank are cops and Charlie is Serpico are mad-classic.

Later, b****es.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (onedude @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 05:04 PM)
Another note: Season 4 came out on DVD today....going to pick it up later today :)

Would this be on blu ray any chance? I know that its a comedy and it shouldnt matter but I am f***ing spoiled rotten.

I dont watch much TV anymore but this is one of probably 3 shows that I MUST watch because it will bring great joy to my night.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 07:52 PM)
All time fav: Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom

Yep one of my favs

Charlie: Oh, Dee. It looks like we both need things from each other.

Dee: I am not having sex with you, Charlie.

Charlie: No, it's not sex I want from you. It's sex I don't want from Dennis.

Dennis: I'm gonna kill him! (starts to get out of the car)

Charlie: Whoa, wait, wait, wait, Dennis! Wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do, punch him in the face, throw him? You gonna maybe work the body a little? That's not gonna help.

Dennis: I was gonna—

Charlie: No, no, it's not gonna help. I'll tell you why: it doesn't unbang your mom.

Charlie: (talking to Dee over the phone) Time to move to phase two.

Dee: There is no phase two. I'm not doing phase two. I did everything you said, and it's over!

Charlie: (screaming) This isn't over until I say it's over!

Dee: I have to ask you, though, how did you know that your mom wasn't gonna sleep with Dennis?

Charlie: (pauses to think) Hm. Guess I kind of overlooked that detail.

Dennis: What the hell is she doing here?

Waitress: "What the hell is she doing here"? Really? Really. I'll tell you what I'm doing here. You wanna know what I'm doing here, s***-for-brains? I had sex with your dad. That's right! I had sex with your father because just like you, I like my sex old and ugly! And with fake hair on their heads that falls off when you're having sex with 'em—it just falls off—because that's what you do, Dennis Reynolds! You like to have sex with old people! And you said that you loved me. (voice breaking/Charlie tearing up) You said, "I love you," and so I thought, "OK, well, I love you, too." How do you show love? You go and have sex with old people, so that's what I did, too!

QUOTE (onedude @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 08:12 PM)
Dennis: What the hell is she doing here?

Waitress: "What the hell is she doing here"? Really? Really. I'll tell you what I'm doing here. You wanna know what I'm doing here, s***-for-brains? I had sex with your dad. That's right! I had sex with your father because just like you, I like my sex old and ugly! And with fake hair on their heads that falls off when you're having sex with 'em—it just falls off—because that's what you do, Dennis Reynolds! You like to have sex with old people! And you said that you loved me. (voice breaking/Charlie tearing up) You said, "I love you," and so I thought, "OK, well, I love you, too." How do you show love? You go and have sex with old people, so that's what I did, too!

:lolhitting

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis. It was mostly the little things that I found hilarious about that episode. Such as the beginning where Mac has a plan that sounds like gay sex but he thankfully clarifies is not, the oil price chart with two pinup girls on the sides, and when Mac told the gas station owner they were going to hit him where it hurts, which Charlie assumed was his dick but was actually his wallet

QUOTE (3E8 @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 08:37 PM)
The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis. It was mostly the little things that I found hilarious about that episode. Such as the beginning where Mac has a plan that sounds like gay sex but he thankfully clarifies is not, the oil price chart with two pinup girls on the sides, and when Mac told the gas station owner they were going to hit him where it hurts, which Charlie assumed was his dick but was actually his wallet

LOL

And I love Charlie's southern character when they go door-to-door.

It was a good opener, nothing special.

Dennis: Nooo, no of course we shouldn't bash these people up. Look, ok, absolutely we could cave the husband's skull in here. Yes. we could take the wife down to the basement have a frenzy free-for-all with her. We could tie the kids up in there little rooms upstairs.. So they wouldn't hear anything.....

Mac: In that scenario you'd have to kill the kids because they would have seen our faces...

Dennis: Right we could smear the walls with their blood, guys... There are any number of twisted scenarios that could play out here. But the easiest thing, really, is to just go get the deed.

Charlie: Right why get weird?

QUOTE (Stocking @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 05:49 AM)
f***ing tivo, only caught the first half. Anyone know where i can catch a rerun at?

FX like 80 times this week. If you're saying so because you only got a half-hour and not the full-hour, it really wasn't an hour they had some stupid cartoon on.

That episode rocked.