White Sox @ Seattle Mariners

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 11:54 PM)
I don't get the XBOX reference.

Sorry.

Don't even think about it, Tyler Flowers. AJ is the MAN, you are the boy. Go take your steriods to San Diego and bring me back Adrian Gonzalez.

I have no idea what reality outside of Xbox Live where Adrian Gonzales can be had for Flowers.

The umpiring over the last few years has been terrible. No one has a set strikezone. Umpires figure that people pay to see their lame asses as they interject their rotten dispositions into the game. Missed calls, bad calls. Then of course they are untouchable. You can't criticize them because they are the golden cows of the league. f*** it. The minute they can be replaced with robots, cameras or computers the better off the game will be.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 12:09 AM)
Bobby will be gone and aside from Thornton and Pena this is going to be a brand new pen. I'm interested in seeing what Kenny has planned.

If that happens, I really can't wait for the '10 pen to be worse than the '07, gonna be incredible to have the best rotation in all of baseball and a s*** pen that blows every other game.