White Sox @ Seattle Mariners

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)
Cy Rowland-Smith?

Were gonna have to add him on the list from the poster with the amazing sig with the other "Cy Young names" on there.

And to reply to AJ... "Winning IS a hassle."

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 10:21 PM)
This team is such a tease. Detroit is literally choking down the stretch and only the Twins are actually giving a damn in this s***ty division without Morneau. (knowing them, they can still win)

I still think the Twins are going to take the division. Very little talent, but they know how to play baseball.

This team is such a tease. Detroit is literally choking down the stretch and only the Twins are actually giving a damn in this s***ty division without Morneau. (knowing them, they can still win)

The team is only a tease to us die hard fans. The pundits don't even consider us as being in the race. We've not gotten hot at all. We're doing what we've been doing all year. Hanging around .500. They tease us; nobody else.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 08:41 PM)
We played so well last night. Now this mediocre pitcher is blanking us. Wow.

Is anybody a little concerned about Beckham? Think he's hit the wall after a long season?

I certainly think there's some of that going on with him. It doesn't concern me ridiculously though, because he'll be in better shape next year.

I know the Tigers have been struggling a bit but to say they are choking is an exaggeration.

They are 11 games over .500,they were for the most the last 2 months basically between 8-10 over .500...

The Sox and Twins are the epitome of mediocrity...I'm still holding out hope that we can catch them but barring a total meltdown by Detroit,we'll basically have to sweep them at home and in Detroit,can be done but highly improbable.

Logic says we'll finish around .500 and so will the Twins.

You know this bulls*** excuse of, well we haven't faced X pitcher before so we are f***ed needs to get addressed. You can't just drop your pants everytime some rook takes the mound.

Lets see how the Tigers did against him.

5.1 innings, 5 runs, a couple of dongs on the 20th of August

Hell, KC just faced him a few weeks ago and they scratched out 3 runs against him.

We face him. And its pants down.