Game Thread: CWS @ SEA, 5:40pm CT

NorthSideSox72

Dye, Rios and Quentin are failing much worse at their job than Jenks is this year.

If Jenks does his job they win the game.

If Rios or Dye do, they win as well.

I agree that jenks is a sheel of himself and I am not sure why...the reason why Thorton is not closing is beyond me.

Last 11 in a row retired by the Mariner pen...reminds me of the King Felix game.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 08:19 PM)
JD looks like one of the horses pulling the carriage in downtown Chicago when he is chasing a ball in the gap.

Dye looks like one of those horses that needs to be shot and put out of it's misery.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 08:18 PM)
Dye, Rios and Quentin are failing much worse at their job than Jenks is this year.

If Jenks does his job they win the game.

If Rios or Dye do, they win as well.

I agree that jenks is a sheel of himself and I am not sure why...the reason why Thorton is not closing is beyond me.

Last 11 in a row retired by the Mariner pen...reminds me of the King Felix game.

He retired a ton in a row a few years ago throwing about as hard as he does now, but my favorite Jenks was the one who threw 100 and said here it comes a couple of times and then either snapped off a curve or blew them away the next pitch.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 07:28 PM)
I believe more and more everyday that the Rios move will be looked back upon as one of the 3 worst personnel moves in White Sox history someday.

OMG, he has been beyond brutal. Swisher was benched last year for numbers a lot better than Rios'.

Hell Anderson and Wise put up better numbers than Rios.

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 08:31 PM)
OMG, he has been beyond brutal. Swisher was benched last year for numbers a lot better than Rios'.

Hell Anderson and Wise put up better numbers than Rios.

And we don't have any better options, all we can do is hope that Rios gets out of it.