Royals @ White Sox 7:11pm WCIU-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 01:17 PM)
with all the crappy losses this season to choose from, for some reason I'm still fuming about yesterday's. I would demote Jenks immediately and tell Rios don't even bother to suit up. Throw a video tribute up there for JD and say so long, thanks for the memories. f*** it.

I want Rios to get this out of his system, have as many at-bats at possible where you are horrendous and then regroup for next year.

Sitting him, to me, improves nothing--playing him, hey maybe there's a chance he figures something out in advance of next year.

It probably wont matter that much but it's at least something.

Jenks, on the other hand, i might want to sit so i can preserve his stats. Right now he has some semblance of trade value. His stats are still deceptive to an extent. He has a WHIP comparable to or better than all these: Papelbon, FRod, Fuentes, Rodney, Cordero, Brian Wilson.

K rate is about on par with being a generic closer, Save rate is a notch or two below generic.

If we can get a decent prospect for Contreras then a good one might still be possible for Jenks.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 02:41 PM)
Pods - LF

Beckham - 3B

AJ - DH

PK - 1B

Kotsay - RF

Alexei - SS

Getz - 2B

Wise - CF

Castro - C

I really have no problem with Q/Rios/Dye sitting. They've been s***. It is disappointing that we're running Castro out there still instead of giving Flowers a shot though

Haha :lol:, someone called that in the gamethread yesterday. Major kudos. And your right Sonix.. in fact, it pisses me off that T-Flow still isn't starting.

Keep Kotsay in the lineup too.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 02:50 PM)
Haha :lol:, someone called that in the gamethread yesterday. Major kudos. And your right Sonix.. in fact, it pisses me off that T-Flow still isn't starting.

Keep Kotsay in the lineup too.

That was me. He has more gumption than Dye and Rios right now.

I'd also like to see Kotsay as well as he seems to have good at-bats.

I have no problem with this line-up at all.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 02:41 PM)
Pods - LF

Beckham - 3B

AJ - DH

PK - 1B

Kotsay - RF

Alexei - SS

Getz - 2B

Wise - CF

Castro - C

I really have no problem with Q/Rios/Dye sitting. They've been s***. It is disappointing that we're running Castro out there still instead of giving Flowers a shot though

These are the big freaking changes Ozzie was talking about, inserting Wise & Castro, wow, Detroit & Minnesota must be so scared of the run we are about to go on!!!

Flowers better get at least one start this weekend...

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 02:17 PM)
These are the big freaking changes Ozzie was talking about, inserting Wise & Castro, wow, Detroit & Minnesota must be so scared of the run we are about to go on!!!

Flowers better get at least one start this weekend...

Wise and Castro....honest to f*#%ing God. Why?! Wise...ok. Lefty-rightie matchup. But, for crissakes they brought up Flowers to sit and watch? Apparently so.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 03:41 PM)
Pods - LF

Beckham - 3B

AJ - DH

PK - 1B

Kotsay - RF

Alexei - SS

Getz - 2B

Wise - CF

Castro - C

suicide.gif

There is no reason at all whatsoever for Flowers to not be starting right now. Why did he get called up?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 01:41 PM)
Pods - LF

Beckham - 3B

AJ - DH

PK - 1B

Kotsay - RF

Alexei - SS

Getz - 2B

Wise - CF

Castro - C

Changes? We don't need no stinking changes!!