Twinkies vs. White (hot) Sox TV: WCIU RADIO: WSCR 670

2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 06:52 PM)
Eh... I thought it was kinda funny. I guess my skin is a lil thicker than others. I would be scared to say something like that though. I wouldn't wanna get smacked with a banstick...

:lol: You need someone to show you the ropes my friend. That's not even worth a sniff of a ban/suspension from whats been said in the past on this board. That's what makes ST so unique, even with more rules. :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 04:52 PM)
Eh... I thought it was kinda funny. I guess my skin is a lil thicker than others. I would be scared to say something like that though. I wouldn't wanna get smacked with a banstick...

We tend to not ban for things like that. I doubt that would have crossed the line for anyone. Wasn't going to pick a fight, wasn't calling anyone out, wasn't ridiculously obscene.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 07:52 PM)

Hey, I made a Dick in a Box joke to someone on this board of an indeterminate age. :lolhitting I’m sure you’ll be fine as long as you don’t cross a line.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 07:12 PM)
Hey, I made a Dick in a Box joke to someone on this board of an indeterminate age. :lolhitting I’m sure you’ll be fine as long as you don’t cross a line.

Your dick in the box joke isn't any more obscene than talking about the Sox play in the game already... 2-0 Twins...

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 05:43 PM)
wonder if the tigers are going to be like the cards were in 06...sneak in as the worst team and then win it all.

Always plausible but I kinda doubt it...the Cards in 06 were a much different team in the playoffs than they were most of the regular season. Got some people off the DL, etc.