Twinkies vs. White (hot) Sox TV: WCIU RADIO: WSCR 670

2nd_city_saint787

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Lexi in another slump? Seems like it to me.

When you can't score runners from second on singles, you have to get key hits or you ultimately lose close games.

Bad at bat, Lexi and advantage Twinks.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 06:44 PM)
Is Lexi in another slump? Seems like it to me.

When you can't score runners from second on singles, you have to get key hits or you ultimately lose close games.

Bad at bat, Lexi and advantage Twinks.

He's hitting .296 this month (.300 before that at bat).

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 09:00 PM)
Though he's only 1-3, I gotta say it's encouraging to see the abs that Rios has had. He could have easily been 3-3, 2 hr's right now.

Stop with the logical posts Ace. Rios is terrible 4 evah. People around here forget, this is a lifetime .280 hitter who has had multiple seasons of success. Then again most of our fanbase barely even knew who he was before he showed up.

Stop with the logical posts Ace. Rios is terrible 4 evah. People around here forget, this is a lifetime .280 hitter who has had multiple seasons of success. Then again most of our fanbase barely even knew who he was before he showed up.

Why is that so logical. That one bat was a total can of corn. I didn't see the first one. If Rios gets his act together we'll all be happy. Some of us are down on him for his sub .200 average with the Sox right now. That's all.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 09:08 PM)
Some of us are down on him for his sub .200 average with the Sox right now. That's all.

There's a difference between being down on him, and making posts that he is a bum, a terrible player, etc.. etc..

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 09:08 PM)
Why is that so logical. That one bat was a total can of corn. I didn't see the first one. If Rios gets his act together we'll all be happy. Some of us are down on him for his sub .200 average with the Sox right now. That's all.

The last ball was crushed to the warning track in center. Are you watching the game, or watching the plot graphs on a gametrack program.