Sign in to follow this  
Balta1701

Twins @ White Sox, 9/23/09

Yeah, so maybe I'm just padding my post count, but here's a game thread.

Nix

Beckham

Pierzynski

Konerko

Ramirez

Dye

Quentin

Rios (CF)

Flowers (DH)

Now that's a lineup.

Unless this radar gun is off, Buehrle is throwing WELL below his usual velocity of 85-87 mph. I'm seeing 80mph fastballs and looping sliders in the 70s.

Seriously, it's time to shut down Buehrle. He's been pretty vocal about his arm feeling tired right now, so just end his season already.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Sep 23, 2009 -> 07:53 PM)
I just like abuse.

I was smashing my big toe and pinky toe with a sledge hammer and I realized it wasn't working. So I turned on the game.

It was obvious from pitch one Buehlre didn't have it. The fact we're throwing him out there for the fans is ridiculous. I can't see any other reason he'd be pitching aside from some feeling within the coaching staff not to give up on the season. I'm sure there's someone saying, "these fans paid a lot of money to come out here, they should see Mark pitch." Of course Buehrle is not going to admit he's incapable of pitching at full strength. After tonight, this should be his last start of the season.

This next inning, I want him to give up 10 runs on 10 pitches. Get him out of there as soon as possible. This season is well done.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Sep 23, 2009 -> 07:59 PM)
This next inning, I want him to give up 10 runs on 10 pitches. Get him out of there as soon as possible. This season is well done.

Linebrink and Pena is capable of that. Stay tuned.

Does anyone else find that lucky peanuts commercial is totally gay? Seems like a promo more suited for the other side of town.

Edited by kitekrazy

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 24, 2009 -> 01:15 AM)
Does anyone else find that lucky peanuts commercial is totally gay?

Horribly bad