White Sox @ Indians 6:05 WCIU-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 28, 2009 -> 08:14 PM)
yes, KC will be good. I don't even think it's a case of "could be" but will be. I think Jacobs will be better and a healthy gordon and another year for butler...plus some solid pitching...

Huh? Their rotation is a joke outside of Greinke. Well, Meche is alright. But he had a really bad year. Gordon is all hype. Jacobs sucks. All their top minor league guys all slumped this year.

Danks was great. Can you imagine if we were headed to the playoffs? We'd be loving life with Danks, Peavy, Mark and Floyd ready to pitch. We would only have to rely on Thornton and Bobby in the pen instead of going with the other hacks.

Too bad we couldn't get there.

I'm assuming Floyd and Bobby wouldn't be shut down if we were still in it.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (qwerty @ Sep 28, 2009 -> 07:33 PM)
Lillibridge must have felt the pressure you put on him today.

Hopefully Lily's 1 RBI this season (on a weak chopper that *almost* would have made it to 3B if it hadn't been muffed by the fielder) is enough for Kenny to move him to another team for a bag of balls.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 28, 2009 -> 04:20 PM)
Some fan that dude in California is. Hasn't even posted in here yet.

*shakes head*

I was here just as a guest while working on my old computer. By the time I was ready to reconnect my newer one and shut down the old one I had 24 new updates to install. Great game. Danks was unbelievable and who would've guessed that Fields and Lillibridge would have 2 hits each ? Beckham with the late push to try to get ROY.

QUOTE (elgonzo4sox @ Sep 28, 2009 -> 09:02 PM)
Hopefully Lily's 1 RBI this season (on a weak chopper that *almost* would have made it to 3B if it hadn't been muffed by the fielder) is enough for Kenny to move him to another team for a bag of balls.

Hopefully Lillibridge has been sitting next to Pods on the bench and taking it all in. He could be a solid major leaguer if he would learn how to use his ability to its maximum potential, and mimicing Pods is the way for him.