The Ginger Kid

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect scenario for me:

Game 1: Tigers lose to the Sox 15-0, Twins win 2-1 and take the momentum, now 1 game back

Game 2: Tigers lose to the Sox 3-2 in a heartbreaker, but the Royals beat the Twins in the same fashion

Game 3: Tigers lose to the Sox 18-3 with Brent Lillibridge and Ramon Castro combining for 9 RBI, Twins win to tie

Tiebreaker: 17 innings of 1-1 baseball where both teams wear out their entire pitchings staffs

ALCS: whoever wins the tiebreaker gets slaughtered by the Yankees in a 3-game sweep by a combined score of 46-2

QUOTE (tommy @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 05:35 PM)
Sox return starters vs Detroit:

Podsednik CF

Beckham 3B

Pierzynski C

Konerko DH

Dye RF

Kotsay 1B

Quentin LF

Ramirez SS

Lillibridge 2B

Peavy P

f*** Yeah, Ozzie! That's what i'm talking about! Say what you want about him, but he's got an honest sense of competition about him.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 04:46 PM)
Living in Michigan, I want nothing more than the Twins to win the division. I'm tired of listening to these f***s babble about the Tigers.

I wanted the Twins to win it for a while now, but I can't imagine what your going through. Hopefully we can sweep or take 2/3 and the Twins can take care of their business. I just can't stand Detroit.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 05:53 PM)
I wanted the Twins to win it for a while now, but I can't imagine what your going through. Hopefully we can sweep or take 2/3 and the Twins can take care of their business. I just can't stand Detroit.

I want to force the Tigers to pitch Verlander against us. That''ll be one of our greatest accomplishments of the year.