10/3 Sox @ Det 6:05pm CSN

knightni

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 07:12 PM)
We've really shown up. I don't think i've ever been prouder of these guys. We forced Verlander. I mean, screw the two victories. We forced VERLANDER! We Win!

And Verlander is 4-9 with a 4.97 career ERA against us. He's thrown some gems, but he's not Santana against us.

Wow.. what a crazy choke job for the Tigers. Still not over yet, but they are in real trouble. Reminds me of the Mets choking the division away to the Phillies. On the other hand, what a crazy comeback for the Twins! They are playing out their minds right now.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 09:15 PM)
anyone know a good tigers and twins forums?

I'd love to see what their fans think of what's going on...Go Sox!

Motownsports is always good for the Tigers message board. Not real sure about the Twins.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 10:19 PM)
Wow.. what a crazy choke job for the Tigers. Still not over yet, but they are in real trouble. Reminds me of the Mets choking the division away to the Phillies. On the other hand, what a crazy comeback for the Twins! They are playing out their minds right now.

Motownsports is always good for the Tigers message board. Not real sure about the Twins.

Motownsports is AWESOME TONIGHT! Also, try Bless you Boys for the Tigers, and Twinkie Town for the Twins.

Can you believe how good Freddy has been? Man.

The Twins simply have to beat the Royals. They've come this far they have to win. I mean the odds of us beating Verlander are not good. Granted, Minny beat Greinke today and anything is possible, but to come this far, Minny simply has to beat the Royals at home to assure the playoff. And this time they get the playoff in the dome.

I sense anything could happen tomorrow, but I'm thinking we lose to Verlander just because he's having a great year and the game means so much. I'm thinking the Twins lose as well and Detroit takes it w/out a playoff.

I don't think KC's gonna get swept and I don't think we're gonna sweep the Tigers.

Go TWINKS.

Edited by greg775