This is it kids - 10/4 Sox @ Det - 12:05 pm WGN/MLB

knightni

I kind of have mixed feelings about this one. I'm a Sox fan to the core, but a win here doesn't really change anything for them this season. And a loss means that the Twins may not get into the playoffs, and I hate the Twins. I also like Danks a heck of a lot and want him to get his 14th win and further lower his ERA. So I'm rooting for the Royals hard and hope that the Twins lose in a playoff with the Tigers.

Why doesn't anyone seem to understand that it doesn't matter who gets into the playoffs from the AL Central? All we need to worry about are our Sox winning. It's not a lesser of two evils, it's about the evil that is going to get their ass-handed to them by the Yankees. Let's just cheer on our boys, one last time, becasue i DO NOT want the Tigers celebrating on our asses.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 4, 2009 -> 10:26 AM)
Why doesn't anyone seem to understand that it doesn't matter who gets into the playoffs from the AL Central? All we need to worry about are our Sox winning. It's not a lesser of two evils, it's about the evil that is going to get their ass-handed to them by the Yankees. Let's just cheer on our boys, one last time, becasue i DO NOT want the Tigers celebrating on our asses.

It matters because I want the Twins fans to suffer like we suffered in 2003 and 2004 and 2006.