dasox24

I get:

Chris Johnson

Brandon Marshall

He gets:

Larry Fitzgerald

Kevin Smith

Johnny Knox

I'm tempted b/c who knows how healthy Smith will be able to stay (he's pretty banged up), though he has played well all year and is the only real Lions RB so he's gonna get touches. Fitz is hit or miss with so many good WRs on the Cards, but this year is worse b/c the offense is so out of sync. And Knox is good, but expendable.

Frank Gore is my main RB, but he's out a few weeks so I'm trying to add another RB. I have Vincent Jackson and Bernard Berrian at WR, so I feel like they're good enough (along with adding Marshall) to offset losing Fitzgerald.

Also, my QBs are Matt Ryan and Brett Favre. But, the guy who has Aaron Rodgers has asked about a Rodgers/Lee Evans for Fitzgerald/Favre trade (he has Peyton so wants to get rid of Rodgers and needs a WR). Would you guys do that, or stick with the Ryan/Favre combo and keep Fitz at WR. I'm tempted to just keep Fitzgerald. If the Packers had a real O-line, I'd probably do it. But Rodgers is getting hit so much and taking such a beating that I'm afraid it's going to wear him down, or worse, get him injured.