2009 Fantasy Football VENT Thread

Brian

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWICE today, TWICE, I had had TD's erased because of holding. Mike Bell should of had another one, and just now, Brandon Jacobs with a receiving TD wiped away from a hold that is nowhere to be found and seemingly was made up by the refs. Absolute garbage!

Man, in my main league, I love having the most f***ing points, 20 more than the next person and probably will be 2-4 after tonight's game. Did I mention I put up the most points this week and faced the only team capable of beating me. Oh, and I have faced the top scoring team 3 times. FML

Here's hoping Vincent Jackson puts up less than 9 points.

As a whole I really can't vent outside of this league.

ChWRoCk2 > Soxtalk League :bringit

I scored the 2nd most points this week. Of course, the guy I played scored 5 more because of that BS Orton TD that wasn't really a TD last night to Stokley.

Add to that, had I just started Schaub instead of McNabb I'd have won by 30, and I'm pissed.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 04:07 PM)
Man, in my main league, I love having the most f***ing points, 20 more than the next person and probably will be 2-4 after tonight's game. Did I mention I put up the most points this week and faced the only team capable of beating me. Oh, and I have faced the top scoring team 3 times. FML

Here's hoping Vincent Jackson puts up less than 9 points.

As a whole I really can't vent outside of this league.

ChWRoCk2 > Soxtalk League :bringit

Well, let's see in League 1, I have the most points (27 more than you) and yet you're 6-0 and I'm 2-4. It blows big time!

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Oct 21, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
Well, let's see in League 1, I have the most points (27 more than you) and yet you're 6-0 and I'm 2-4. It blows big time!

Lol, yea that does suck, I think only twice teams have scored over 100 points on me, Ive been pretty fortunate matchup wise. But I have been scoring about 120 a week. I think I'll finally lose a matchup this week, not too fond of my matchups.

So not exactly what I was hoping for in Gore's 1st game back.

And Mendenhall needs to hold onto the rock. I thought he was going to be one of those stellar waiver pickups, but knowing Tomlin, he'll probably give the job back to Parker (even though Parker sucks) cause he seems to not like Mendenhall very much.

Also, thank you ATL o-line for deciding to suck today. When Ryan actually got time, he played well.

Oh, and I played Donald Brown as my Flex. 58 yards on 2 carries and then gets hurt. What luck. He looked poised to have a big game. Addai got a TD on that drive he got hurt on too, which sucks cause it would have been Brown's ball.

No shot this week. Going to 4-3. This is the worst start to a Fantasy season I've had in 4 years. So while not that bad, I'm not used to losing this much.

Edited by dasox24

Need a big day from Cooley in the Soxtalk league, up 4. Hopefully Philly D lays an egg. 40 and a score would be nice Chris.

Miles killed it in every league for me. Schaub also has been killing it for me.

Been doing great in fantasy football this year.

Pierre Thomas needs to start getting more work though.

Two weeks in a row I've had next to nothing from Robbie Gould. Yesterday Hines Ward was slightly more than 17 points under his projected. Ouch!! Fred Jackson and Leon Washington had not so great days too. Crap. I pretty much have to hope McNabb has a crummy game tonight and the Eagles maybe get shutout because my opponent has both McNabb and Akers. Currently my lead in slightly over 14.