Winter/Spring 2009-10 TV thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 08:55 PM)
I'm going to be pissed if Russell doesn't win.

Ditto. It should be unanimous, but obviously isn't.

Eric should recognize that Russell got his whole tribe to vote him out and that was huge and should respect it.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
f*** this show, she didn't do anything. Russell played the best game I've ever seen anyone play.

Easily! I can't remember anything she won or any strategic move she orchestrated.

What a joke that was. I would have thought that considering most of the jury was made up of members of the other tribe that they wouldn't have been so bitter. The only two people on the jury that were backstabbed that shouldnt have expected it was Jaison and Shambo. Besides that, everyone else just got beat from a member of another tribe. I hate the seasons where someone who does nothing to deserve it wins. I don't really understand rewarding riding someones coatails in a game based on deceit and strategy.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 11:04 PM)
What a joke that was. I would have thought that considering most of the jury was made up of members of the other tribe that they wouldn't have been so bitter. The only two people on the jury that were backstabbed that shouldnt have expected it was Jaison and Shambo. Besides that, everyone else just got beat from a member of another tribe. I hate the seasons where someone who does nothing to deserve it wins. I don't really understand rewarding riding someones coatails in a game based on deceit and strategy.

At least Shambo understood what had happened and voted for Russell because he she knew what he had done.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 03:50 PM)
I didn't know that many people still watched Survivor.

Only about 15 million people or so still watch. 2nd highest rated show in the slot whenever it is on, only lost to Sunday Night Football last night.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 05:54 PM)
Anyone else watch "Mad Men"? I'm almost done with Season 2. Wish I was watching since the beginning, but I'm usually late to the party with most shows that I really like.

I've tried, liked it but it never sparked my interest to keep going back to it.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 05:56 PM)
I've tried, liked it but it never sparked my interest to keep going back to it.

Part of it for me is that the 60's culture has always fascinated me and I like how the show uses history as a back drop for things.

• 2 weeks later...