Winter/Spring 2009-10 TV thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ May 12, 2010 -> 03:53 PM)
I haven't given up on it, that show is ridiculously good

There were a couple of episodes right after the first one that were somewhat lackluster, but the for the most part the season has been really good. Next week looks to be even better!

And for the 24 people, I'm glad Jack Bauer is killing those bastards!

Russell's move to get Danielle out doesn't seem so dumb after this week. He still has no chance of winning because the jury won't vote for him, but it seems like he put himself in a better place to get to the finals.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 13, 2010 -> 08:15 PM)
Russell's move to get Danielle out doesn't seem so dumb after this week. He still has no chance of winning because the jury won't vote for him, but it seems like he put himself in a better place to get to the finals.

I like Russell, but as many times as he plays Survivor, he will make the finals and never win. That said, he had a huge advantage this season because his season was airing when they were taping this one, so nobody saw him and if he does come back, he'll be gone right away.

That stare Rupert gave Russell was deadly. Not sure how he knew Russell voted for him because they never showed the 4th vote and I only saw it during the credits.

Parvati in black stretch pants rules!

Boo on Flashforward being canceled as well.

Fringe has been solid and the plot twists this year have started to give the storyline a lot more meaning.

As for Survivor, Russel is good at getting close to the end, but he is horrible at finishing. There is basically no group of 3 people that Russel could take that he would win with. His best chance was with Parvarti and Danielle. The reason being, Parvarti has already won and Danielle is meh, meaning that Russel would have had a legitimate shot. As it stands now, he basically screwed over half the people if not all the people on the jury. His best chance would be Jerry and Sandra, just because they dont make many friends. But I have a feeling he will end up with Parvarti, and at the end of the day most people gunned for her and she really didnt betray any of her alliance. She has a legitimate shot at being a 2x winner.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 14, 2010 -> 12:20 PM)
Hey, Futurama was canceled. The thing is that you have to have a lot of nerdy internet fans (like me and Felix) and you can get your show back on.

It'll never work for Firefly :(

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ May 14, 2010 -> 06:54 AM)
I guess I was the only one who really enjoyed that show

I really liked season one. Haven't gotten around to season 2 yet. But if you do like Better Off Ted, check out Andy Richter Controls the Universe. Very similar show, but with Andy Richter! (and Conan in an episode, which is awesome)