Winter/Spring 2009-10 TV thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (knightni @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 06:44 PM)
Yeah. I want to get into White Collar, but I already spend too much time watching On Demand TV and online streaming TV as it is. I can find myself watching TV for 4 to 5 hours a night because I can fast forward through the commercials.

I have way too many shows that I watch right now.

NCIS

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Ace of Cakes

Burn Notice

Psych

Man vs Food

Top Gear

Ghost in the Shell

Sometimes, I'll wait and watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row, just so that I can have a life in between.

Love those shows.

Yea, USA is taunting me with Burn Notice, Psych, and White Collar 3 days every week. Ive been getting into Lost, and trying to catch up on that is taking away way too much time of my life.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 09:17 AM)
I've always been a fan of Big Love, but this season is by far the best. Great new direction, new characters, and issues.

I agree. I wasnt impressed with last season but this year has been great. It's my favorite show that's on right now.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 03:29 PM)
Just watched the first episode of "How to Make it in America" On Demand. Not bad. It's got my interest.

I had heard so much about that show, I checked out last nights episode. Within 15 minutes, I decided I'd rather walk the dog in the snow then watch the rest of it. I just didn't think the main characters were interesting at all and they just kinda sucked. I dont know if I'm missing something from the first episode that would make me wanna give it another shot, but wasnt much of a fan of it.

QUOTE (juddling @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 01:32 AM)
This could be a bit of good news for the show Flashforward. I so want this show to work and his addition to the cast should help.

I was borderline on the show, and this huge hiatus didn't help things. I will DVR is and skim through just to see how it turns out.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 10:36 AM)
I was borderline on the show, and this huge hiatus didn't help things. I will DVR is and skim through just to see how it turns out.

Ya I don't understand why ABC does this to its shows. The Lost hiatus in season 3 between episodes 6 and 7's almost killed the show, and it still has not recovered from the drop in ratings it got after that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 03:29 PM)
Just watched the first episode of "How to Make it in America" On Demand. Not bad. It's got my interest.

I'm hooked on this show. I can see how people aren't that into it since it's a bit of a slow build, but I don't mind it. It makes it feel a bit more legit.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 08:52 PM)
I'm hooked on this show. I can see how people aren't that into it since it's a bit of a slow build, but I don't mind it. It makes it feel a bit more legit.

I like it as well.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 3, 2010 -> 04:08 PM)
Flashforward is really good. I'm excited for the Pacific.

I gave up on FlashForward. I thought it sucked balls.

The Pacific, however, will be excellent. It could be half as good as Band of Brothers and still be amazing.