'TIME' Person Of The Year

HuskyCaucasian

I know he had a bit of a down year, but I would give it to Tim Tebow. "In such a cynical, sarcastic society, oftentimes looking for the negative on anybody or anything, if you’re fortunate enough to spend five minutes or 20 minutes around Tim Tebow, your life is better for it." - Thom Brennaman. Who could argue with that?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 09:02 PM)
But you know...it might mean that you ought to be amongst the group that says something is amiss in the housing market. To use the comparison to me again...if I could say something was screwy with that market, without knowing all the details about lending standards...then people who's job it is to get it right should be able to do at least as well as me (Note; I actually considered buying a condo when I started grad school in 03, and I decided against it entirely because I figured that there was a housing bubble that was eventually going to burst and I'd wind up losing a lot on my investment and being caught with the property, so I legitimately put a bet on the existence of a housing bubble).

It might also mean you understand that investing in the stock market can lead to losses, and especially in the case of a not for profit invest ultra-conservatively, yet one of Obama's right hand men almost single-handedly blew up the biggest endowment fund on the planet.